Southwest Airlines, Urban Outfitters and Thrillist have teamed up to offer a lucky winner and their guest a VIP trip to Austin, TX and two badges to South by Southwest (SXSW) 2011 Music & Film Festival to see the best new bands out there along with guest appearances and concerts by Ozomatli, the Strokes, possibly Snow Patrol and Duran Duran.
Duran Duran are currently doing promotional appearances around the globe to promote their latest album, All You Need Is Now, which is currently available in a 9 song EP on iTunes with a physical CD Deluxe Edition due out in the USA on March 22nd. The band will embark on a world tour in March including a stop at SXSW on March 16 to headline the Time Out showcase at Stubb’s and give a Featured Interview at the Austin Convention Center on March 17.
Go to Thrillist’s contest page to sign up now! The winner will receive a VIP Trip to Austin during the SXSW Festival , March 14th-19th, featuring:
- $500 Urban Outfitters Shopping Spree
- (2) Roundtrip Tickets to Austin on Southwest Airlines
- (2) Music Festival Badges
- (5) Nights Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- VIP Access to Thrillist Austin’s Party @ Antone’s
- Guaranteed Access to UO’s “Live in Austin 2011” Performances
- Dinners at Thrillist-curated Restaurants
- Lifetime Subscription to Grooveshark Anywhere